Notes on Completing the Booking Confirmation Form and the Secure Payment Process.
- If you are booking outside the Member Priority Period (usually February & March) please do not book unless you have first confirmed room availability with the managers by phone or email. Refunds for anyone booking without prior confirmation of room availability will not be processed until after the season ends. A booking amendment fee of $25.00 will apply to all booking changes or cancellations.
- Please do not start any bookings - whether for 7 days or a part-week booking on a Saturday.
- Choose the month and date of your proposed stay and, after selecting the appropriate Member or Non-Member tab use the "Book Now" icon to enter the first line of your booking by entering the number of guests for this category (e.g. 2 x Member - Adults) using the up and down arrows in the "Persons" box or type in the number of people.
- To add guests in a different category (e.g. Non-Member Accompanied 2-12 years), press the blue "Continue" icon, then the green "Add to Booking" icon to add subsequent line items such as 3 x Non-Member Accompanied 13-16 years.
- Before pressing Continue please remember to ensure that the appropriate member or non-member tab is selected and also, set check-out date for every line/entry.
- Please list the names of all guests in the "Notes, 2nd Pref, Names, Birthdates..." field and include date of birth where any guests are 16 years or under on the check-in date. In addition, if you are booking as an accompanied guest, please include the name of the member who you are staying with.
- This information must be provided to assist Attunga's managers to change the status of your booking from "Paid Pending" to "Confirmed". Confirmation will be delayed if names and date of birth for under 16 years are not provided.
- For further details on how to book view the Screencast or download the document How to Book and Pay