Attunga Ski Lodge Thredbo
Attunga Ski Lodge is a Club Ski Lodge offering a high standard of accommodation with catering available to members and non-member guests during the ski season.
Attunga Ski Lodge accommodation facilities include:
- A modern 4-level centrally heated lodge maintained to a high standard.
- Resident Lodge Managers, to assist with your stay.
- During the ski season 7 breakfasts and 6 evening meals are served by the managers. Review the 2013 menu.
- A large 30+ seat dining room.
- 3 comfortable guest lounges, open fire, TV, stereo and wireless internet access.
- 12 bedrooms with en-suites and linen supplied. The lodge is licenced to accommodate 30.
- Ping Pong Room
- Children’s Play room
- A large drying room for ski wear, a separate boot dryer, ski racks and ski repair bench.
- Laundry facilities available and a secure locker room.
- Attractive self catered Summer rates.
- Catering may be possible for larger groups by prior arrangement with the managers.
- The club is owned by 105 members who enjoy preferential booking rights and rates.
- Parking available for members.
- Non-member parking may be possible after discussion with the managers.
Attunga Ski Club which is located on the corner of Jack Adams Path and Brindle Bull. From Diggings Terrace opposite Boali Lodge turn into Buckwong Place, then turn left on Brindle Bull and proceed up the hill to the end where you will find Attunga Ski Lodge on the left at the corner of Jack Adams Path.
We look forward to welcoming members and their guests.