Member Priority Bookings – 2019 Ski Season
The 2019 Attunga Member Priority Ski Season Booking period is now open until 31 March 2019.
After holding accommodation rates unchanged over the last three seasons, tariffs for the 2019 ski season have been increased by approximately 5%.
To assist Attunga’s managers Elsa & Errol Hanlon to quickly process and confirm bookings after the cut-off on 31st March please note these guidelines if you propose to submit a booking for consideration as part of the Member Priority Booking process:
- As outlined in Attunga’s Booking Procedures Member Priority Bookings should be for members only and for 7 nights from Sunday to Sunday. Please do use the same booking form to mix part-week or non-member bookings with Sunday to Sunday Member Priority Bookings.
- Nominate dates for a second preference Sunday to Sunday week in the notes field of your booking form and also list the names of all members of the party covered by the booking – see example below. The Interschool Race Week (from 7th July) and August Bank Holiday week (from 4th August) are often in heavy demand.
- Partners of Members and partners of Members’ children (i.e. second generation) will be charged at the same rate as the Member, and children of partners will be charged at the same rate as children of Members.
- All 7-night member priority bookings received prior to 31st March will be treated equally – i.e. priority bookings are not first come first served.
- Ensure that you have read Booking Procedures, House Rules and Code of Conduct.
- Refunds will be provided promptly if a member’s first and second priority application dates nominations are unsuccessful.
- Member part-week bookings and bookings for non-members guests can be made after priority bookings have been allocated (probably by mid-April) in the normal manner after first checking room availability with Elsa and Errol by phone on +61 2 6457 6050 or by email via the managers link on the contacts page on the website.
- Please note that there may be some small unavoidable rounding errors above or below the published weekly rate on your invoice.
- A $25.00 fee will be made for amendments and cancellations or when non-priority bookings are made via the website without prior reference by telephone or email to the managers to first confirm availability for the desired dates.
- Bookings will be rejected if there are any subs or other items in arrears.
2019 Member Priority Bookings can be made using the Book & Pay tab that will open the Attunga booking system. As with previous years, payment must be made at the time of booking with MasterCard or Visa. For further assistance on booking view How to Book and Pay Screencast or download the “How to Make a Booking and Payment at Attunga Ski Lodge” document for an overview of how the system operates.