Due to increasing demand by members and guests for use of the Lodge during busy summer holiday periods the board has decided to introduce a summer priority booking system similar to the system that operates during the winter ski season. This will ensure priority access for members who want to use the Lodge during these busy periods.
- This system will apply only to the Christmas/New year period and the Easter week
- In the case of 2016 will only apply to the Easter period.
- Priority will be given to Members making bookings of five (5) or more nights (bookings don’t need to start on a Sunday).
- Members will be limited to a maximum of three (3) rooms per booking during the priority booking period.
- The priority booking period commences from the end of the long week-end in October and closes two (2) months before the booking period in question.
- The board will allocate rooms based on when bookings were received during the priority period
- Within two (2) months of the booking period in question any member or non-member can book any number of rooms subject to availability.
Members and guests are reminded that Attunga is a self-catering lodge out of ski season time although there may be opportunities for catering arrangements to be made with our lodge managers, Errol and Elsa for larger groups if there is sufficient demand.